Bank of America: Time to Be Long Cash and Volatility
You can add another name to the list of Wall Street firms growing more cautious on U.S. stocks. Joining traders and analysts at Citigroup, UBS and RBC Capital Markets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch is telling clients to "be long cash & volatility."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing