U.K.'s FCA Said to Probe Lloyds Traders Over Bond RiggingBy
U.K. regulator investigating government-bond manipulation
Allegations traders may have driven down prices for profits
Lloyds Banking Group Plc traders are being investigated by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority over possible manipulation of the British government-bond market in the latest in a string of market-rigging probes by the regulator, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone