Shale Producer Gets Wall St. Help in Re-Arming for OPEC WarBy
Pioneer becomes first shale producer to raise equity in 2016
OPEC is counting on U.S.shale pain to rebalance oil markets
The shale industry is getting Wall Street’s help in re-arming for its oil-market war against OPEC, offering one more reason to be bearish on crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock