Orange Mobile Deal Would Take Bouygues Back to Builder RootsTara Patel and Francois de Beaupuy
Bouygues, Orange confirmed telecommunications talks on Tuesday
Bouygues already gets most of revenue from construction
A potential deal by French billionaire Martin Bouygues to sell the country’s No. 4 mobile-phone carrier to Orange SA will take his eponymous conglomerate back to its roots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day