Illinois Ending Exile From Bond Market Amid Record Budget FightBy
State preps $480 million G.O. sale, the first since 2014
As gridlock weighs on finances, investors demand extra yield
As Illinois prepares its first bond sale in almost two years, investors say the worst-rated state in America will pay for leaving its fiscal house in a shambles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas