Clal Drops to 3-Year Low as China's Macrolink Walks AwayBy and
Sale of IDB's Clal Insurance holding stumbles on regulation
Regulator says IDB must divest controlling stake in company
IDB Development Ltd. and its subsidiary Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Ltd. plunged after China’s Macrolink Holding Company Ltd. walked away from talks on buying the Israeli insurer due to regulatory uncertainty, IDB said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day