Iceland Explores Tobin Tax to Protect It From Carry Trade RisksBy
Tobin tax could be one of many measures, lawmaker says
Says measures could be needed permanently to ensure stability
Iceland will need a broad package of measures, including potentially a financial transaction tax, to ensure stability as it prepares to unwind the last of its capital controls, according to the head of parliament’s economic affairs committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License