Former Mining Magnate Seeks Comeback in Battered Coal SectorBy
One-time electrician Tinkler on the hunt for more coal assets
Australian Pacific Coal snapped up mine stake from Anglo
Former Australian mining baron Nathan Tinkler is back in the battered coal business and hunting for more investments after a deal last month to acquire assets from Anglo American Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks