Euro Area Set for Robust 2016 Growth as Orders Fuel HiringBy
Composite PMI rises to 54.3 in December from 54.2 in November
Gauge points to strongest growth in 4 1/2 years last quarter
The euro area has entered a year of solid economic growth that may see companies expanding capacity to meet increasing demand, Markit Economics said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt