Chipotle's Ells Takes $60 Million Hit After Outbreaks: ChartBy
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer Steve Ells has lost more than $60 million in the past four months after several widely publicized outbreaks of foodborne illness sent the chain’s stock plunging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt