Dollar Doubters Stoke ETF Battleground for BlackRock, WisdomTreeBy
Funds with flexible currency hedges to start trading Thursday
Dollar gains slow after advance versus 16 peers in 2015
The dollar’s trajectory lies at the heart of the latest tussle for a share of the $2.1 trillion U.S. market for exchange-traded funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock