AirAsia Plans $1 Billion Bond Program to Finance Debt, PlanesBy
Notes could be issued in U.S. dollars or other currencies
Move comes after weak ringgit contributed to quarterly loss
AirAsia Bhd., Southeast Asia’s biggest budget carrier, plans to raise as much as $1 billion under a multi-currency medium-term note program to refinance debt and buy airplanes after last year’s plunge in the Malaysian ringgit pushed the carrier to a third-quarter net loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's