ADP Says Companies in U.S. Increased Payrolls by Most in a YearBy
Gains were broad-based among large, medium and small firms
Increase in hiring topped all estimates in Bloomberg survey
Companies boosted payrolls in December by the most in a year, indicating the U.S. job market had momentum as 2015 came to a close, according to a private report based on payrolls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards