Valeant Choosing JPMorgan Speaker as Pearson Won't ParticipateBy
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. is deciding who will speak at the health-care industry’s biggest investor conference next week with Chief Executive Officer Mike Pearson sidelined on medical leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing