South African School Grades Deteriorate for Second Straight YearBy
Pass rate for final-year students declines to 70.7 percent
Poor results hamper growth in Africa’s second-biggest economy
South Africa’s national school pass rate fell for a second year, highlighting the shortcomings of an education system that ranks among the world’s worst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself