Sanders Counters Clinton With Bank Haymaker: Tale of the TapeBy and
Senator sticks to his guns in calling for break up of lenders
Clinton campaign says proposals won't prevent the next crisis
In reiterating Tuesday that dismantling big banks would be his key policy goal for the financial industry, U.S. presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders neither surprised nor brought an end to the bickering between him and Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton over who has a better plan for addressing the dangers posed by Wall Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone