Gold Advances for Second Day as Investors in `Risk-Off' ModeBy and
Metal has seen average 4.4% climb in January over past decade
Middle East tension, share declines spur haven demand for gold
Gold rallied a second day at the start of a month that’s been the strongest for the metal in recent years. Bullion rose on Tuesday as Middle East tensions helped spur haven demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single