Cartoons and Lingerie Were Behind Hong Kong's Top Performing IPOs in 2015By
Best 2015 debut China Animation soared 125% as box office grew
Younger Chinese to drive spending on leisurely pursuits
As a boy in China in the 1970s, Jason Zhuang Xiangsong was captivated by comics based on the legendary Monkey King and dreamed of creating a Chinese version of Astro Boy -- a renowned Japanese animated character who flies through the air on rocket-propelled feet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's