China Excavator Demand to Stay Stagnant This Year, Kobe CEO SaysBy
Kobe doesn't expect to see Chinese recovery until 2017
Japanese suppliers haven't boosted output for peak season
China’s demand for excavators will remain stagnant this year after sales almost halved in 2015 as its slowing economy cooled construction spending, according to Kobe Steel Ltd., owner of a major Japanese supplier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day