Canada Stocks Fall Fifth Day as Magna, Materials Producers DropEric Lam
S&P/TSX pares losses as oil producers reverse earlier decline
Global markets were little changed after worst rout in decades
Canadian stocks fell a fifth day, the longest streak of losses since November, as declines among retail and raw material companies offset a rebound in energy producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations