Loonie Gains With Aussie as China Moves to Support Stock MarketBy and
Risk sentiment is main driver for currencies: JPMorgan
Global FX Volatility Index holds at highest since December
The Canadian and Australian dollars rose after the People’s Bank of China injected 130 billion yuan ($20 billion) into the nation’s money markets and as state-controlled funds were said to have stepped in to support stocks after a $590 billion selloff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's