Gas Bears Hibernate as U.S. Cold Boosts Prices After SlumpBy
Money managers reduce net-short position by 17 percent
Futures capped biggest weekly gain since 2014 on weather scene
Wintry weather has descended on the eastern U.S., driving natural gas bears into hibernation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion