Two Percent a Distant Dream as ECB Price Focus QuestionedBy and
Euro-area inflation rate probably rose to 0.4% in December
ECB likely to undershoot target for fourth year in 2016
With the European Central Bank set to miss its inflation target for a fourth year in 2016, officials are being drawn into an unwanted debate about their key gauge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts