Enterprise, Tallgrass Raise Payouts Amid Oil, Gas Price RoutBy
Tallgrass buying a bigger stake in Pony Express oil pipeline
Enterprise forecasts distributions to rise each 2016 quarter
Energy pipeline operators Enterprise Products Partners LP and Tallgrass Energy Partners LP raised payouts to investors on Monday and forecast more increases even as sliding oil and gas prices have forced others to cut dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single