Mideast Stocks Sink After Saudis Cut Diplomatic Ties With IranBy and
Saudi credit-default swaps jump to highest since May 2009
Investors will worry about security spending: Al Fajr
Stocks across most Gulf Arab markets retreated amid one of the worst diplomatic standoffs between Saudi Arabia and Iran in about a quarter century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas