Lululemon Rises After Analyst Predicts Profit-Margin ReboundBy
Lululemon Athletica Inc. shares gained 6.5 percent after Wells Fargo & Co. upgraded the stock, predicting that improvements the company has made to its supply chain should lower costs, reduce discounts and boost profit margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries