Indian Stocks Retreat Most in Three Months Amid China SelloffBy
China halts trading after 7% slump in worst start to year
Tata Motors, Hero MotoCorp retreat as December sales slide
India’s benchmark stock index tumbled the most in more than three months as concern over Chinese data and tension in the Middle East spurred a selloff in Asian equities and currencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's