Hong Kong's Chief Executive Concerned Over Missing BooksellerBy and
Disappearance fanning fears mainland tightening grip on city
Lee Bo specializes in books critical of Chinese leadership
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying expressed concern about the fate of a missing bookshop owner, saying that only Hong Kong authorities can enforce the law in the Chinese territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks