European Stocks Post Worst Start to a Year as China Rout SpreadsBy
German shares decline the most among western-European markets
Stoxx 600 miners, automakers fall more than 3.5 percent
European stocks fell after a rout in Chinese equities rekindled concern that the nation’s economic slowdown will hamper the global recovery, while tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran added to bearish sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas