Default Swaps Show Optimism as Philippines Enters Election YearBy and
Net notional amount of debt protected fell 32% in 2015
Cost of contracts rose by the least in Southeast Asia
If global investors are worried by Philippine elections in May, they’re keeping it under wraps in the bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders