Chipotle Not the Only Fast-Casual Chain That's Suffering: ChartBy
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., still reeling from a series of foodborne-illness outbreaks, isn’t the only fast-casual restaurant that suffered last year. An index of eight fast-casual restaurant stocks, including Noodles & Co. and Potbelly Corp., tumbled 24 percent in 2015. Compare that with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Restaurants Index, which gained 22 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States