China Hits Wrong 7% Target as Stocks Slump: ChartBy
China’s government wants to hit a target of about 7% growth. Instead, they’ve crossed a different threshold, with a 7% drop in the CSI 300 Index on Monday, triggering new market circuit breakers and a trading suspension for the rest of the day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap