Suncor Urges Canadian Oil Sands' Holders to Tender SharesBy and
Company has considered range of alternatives, including sale
Suncor Energy's offer of C$4.3 billion expires on Jan. 8
Suncor Energy Inc. urged Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. shareholders to tender their shares immediately in its C$4.3 billion ($3.1 billion) hostile bid after the Calgary oil company failed to find a more compelling bidder for the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks