Crude Oil Declines as Global Glut Outweighs Middle East TensionsBy and
Saudi Arabia cuts ties with Iran after embassy attacked
Cushing crude inventories rise to record high, EIA data show
Oil fell, erasing an earlier gain, as a global glut outweighed an increase in tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline