Nomura Retaking Top Samurai Spot Sees Bank Buffers as 2016 ThemeBy and
Brokerage rises to first from fifth in Samurai underwriting
Tier 2 debt sales more than tripled to 167.5 billion yen
Nomura Holdings Inc., which reclaimed the top spot for underwriting Samurai bonds last year, says 2016 will be marked by bank capital-boosting debt that has offered yields seven times what local government notes pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks