No Scope in Modi's Business-Friendly India for Less GovernmentBy
Bad debt and manufacturing slack hamper private investment
Central bank says unclear public spending can act as catalyst
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power in 2014 with a promise: “Less government, more governance.” When it comes to the economy, it turns out India can’t afford less government just yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing