Luxury Hotel Blaze Weighs on Emaar as Dubai Stocks RetreatBy and
Investors fret New Year's Eve fire may curb developer's profit
Qatari stocks sink second day as Omani gauge advances
Emaar Properties PJSC led the decline in Dubai stocks three days after a fire ripped through one of its hotels on New Year’s Eve. Abu Dhabi shares also fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's