U.K. Bond Investors Seen Enduring Another Mediocre Year in 2016By
Gilts returned 0.2% in 2015, after earning almost 15% in 2014
BOE seen on hold until end of 2016 as economic growth slows
U.K. government bonds eked out a positive return in 2015 and investors shouldn’t expect much more from 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks