Munich Police Probe Terror Links as Railroad Stations ReopenedBy
Foreign security agencies warned Germany of Islamic State plot
Police haven't made arrests yet, names of some suspects known
Munich police remain on high alert after foreign security agencies warned Germany of a suicide terror plot by Islamic State militants before the New Year’s holiday. The Bavarian capital’s main railroad station and a train hub in the city’s Pasing district were evacuated for about five hours overnight to thwart an attack.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks