China Factory Gauge Signals Contraction Continued a Fifth MonthBloomberg News
Purchasing managers index rose to 49.7 in December from 49.6
Services industry indicator climbed to a 16-month high of 54.4
China’s first official economic report of 2016 suggested manufacturing weakened for a fifth straight month in December, the longest such streak since 2009, even as a separate gauge tracking services rose to the best level in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas