Cameron Renews Pledge to Help Flood Victims in New Year MessageBy
Says `competent management' of economy allows emergency funds
Opposition parties criticize government flood-defense plans
Prime Minister David Cameron renewed a pledge to help families hit by flooding in the north of the U.K., saying sound economic management is giving the government greater scope to aid affected households, as he faced increased criticism for failing to provide adequate flood defenses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's