Final-Day Selloff Sends S&P 500 to First Yearly Drop Since 2011By
The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index lost its grip on a fourth consecutive annual gain in the year’s final trading session, as technology shares led a decline in U.S. stocks paced by Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks