India's Bond Yield Set for Biggest Quarterly Advance Since 2013By
Concern over fiscal-deficit targets hurt sentiment: Peerless
Rupee on course for a third straight quarterly decline
India’s 10-year sovereign-bond yields completed their biggest quarterly advance since 2013 amid concern the government will struggle to meet its budget-deficit targets and borrow more to bridge the shortfall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion