Five Questions for Europe's Gloomy Natural Gas Market in 2016By , , and
U.K. gas prices plummeted 30% in 2015, Dutch gas fell 20%
Surge of supply poised to enter global markets next year
As the new year begins, Europe’s natural gas markets stand at the center of a web of geographic, financial and political factors that could reshape their future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day