Currency Funds See Worst Year Since 2011 as Divergence FloundersBy
Parker Global's index of returns falls more than 2% in 2015
Strategies based on interest-rate differences are down 13%
Currency managers won’t be leading late-night celebrations after foreign-exchange funds suffered their worst year since 2011 as bets on monetary-policy divergence disappointed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone