China's Xi Vows to Push Reforms While Expanding Global RoleBloomberg News
China will not be ``absent'' from international affairs: Xi
2015 has been one of Xi's most challenging since taking power
Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed the need for stable growth and to press ahead on political and economic reforms in 2016, as the world’s second-largest economy expands its role on an international stage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts