China's Major Airlines Dominate First Airport Slot AuctionClement Tan
Seven carriers win nine slots at Guangzhou Baiyun airport
Shanghai Pudong slated to try 'ballot and fee' model
China’s largest airlines were the big winners as the country conducted its first auction for airport landing slots, a move intended to improve transparency in the allocation process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks