Photographer: Dhiraj Singh
Why India's Net Neutrality Activists Hate Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg’s Internet.org philanthropy finds itself cast as the villain in India’s fight over Internet rulesBy
Criticism centers on net neutrality and impact on startups
Facebook co-founder asks `who could possibly be against this?'
Mark Zuckerberg didn’t see this coming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single