China Telecom Chairman Resigns After Being Targeted in ProbeBloomberg News
COO Yang to take on Chang's duties until replacement is found
Chang under investigation for `severe disciplinary violations'
China Telecom Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Chang Xiaobing resigned after he became the latest high-ranking executive to be targeted by anti-graft investigators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single