Abu Dhabi Energy Gets U.S OK to Sell Stake in Wind Farm LeaseBy
A unit of Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. PJSC won U.S. approval to sell its stake in the operator of a 205.5-megawatt wind farm in Minnesota to the Qatar-based private equity fund Nebras Power QSC.
Nebras will buy a 50 percent stake in LWP Lessee, the manager and operator of the Lakefield wind project, according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ruling Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which has yet to be finalized, were not disclosed.
Qatar Electricity & Water Co. QSC owns 60 percent of Nebras. Qatar Petroleum International Ltd. and Qatar Holding LLC each hold 20 percent stakes in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%